My darlingest Erin and I have an absolute FAVORITE meal. We make this amazingly delicious cauliflower pizza every time we have a girls night... and sometimes just because it's perfection!
1 head of cauliflower
1. Preheat that oven to 430 degrees fahrenheit!
2. Don't know if you got this from the title of "cauliflower pizza," but we start out with a head of cauliflower! Grate that baby into your mixing bowl!
3. Put a plate over your mixing bowl and pop it in the microwave for four minutes (so make sure the bowl's not metal!)
4. Put the mound of "rice" onto a dish towel and squeeze alllll the excess water out! We forgot to do this step once and it ended up tasting as delish but looking like a rice dish. This is a super weird step- but also weirdly fun! Make sure to not burn your palms, 'cause it's HOT.
5. Add all your seasonings, your quarter cups of cheese, and crack an egg all up in that mess!
6. Line your baking tray with some baking paper and pat out your crust. Pop it into the oven to become all golden and beautiful- about 10 minutes!
7. While your crust gets all crusty, collect your toppings! We always go with veggies galore, but you can throw any noms on this bad boy!
8. Get saucy with it!
9. Is anyone else getting hungry??? Throw all of your pieces together and pop it back into the oven until it's all melty perfection!
10. Grab a bestie, cheers that ish, and joyfully enjoy all of the deliciousness!