5. Music that sounds like police sirens. I swear I have a mini heart attack every time one comes on. I bet I'm going to pull a muscle while craning around, looking for flashing lights. Basically, please stop if you care about my well-being (like, at all)!
4. The fact that my little brother is taller than me. Just, no. Oxymoron.
3. If you don't know what Firefly is, stop reading this post and go watch immediately (well I guess you can enter to win One Direction tickets first...). If you do know and feel this feel, commiserate with me! And if you're a blogger, even better- we can start a link up called Whedon Withdrawal Wednesdays, whaddaya say?!
2. I literally cannot get over how wonderful my Her Campus internship is! If you follow my social media channels (<<<<located over there, hint hint<<<<), you'll know how much I love everything HC- my #100HappyDays is over 50% interning related. #sorrynotsorry
1. ^THIS^ Unfortunately, only open to my fellow Massachusetts residents. GOOD LUCK!