I think I have made my obsession with Trader Joe's cookie butter pretty evident... and Pinterest has only added to it! Guess what I found on my latest "cookie butter" search?
Cookie Butter Latte
A couple ounces of double-brewed coffee/espresso/jet fuel strength caffeine
1 cup of milk
1 1/2 tablespoons cookie butter
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1) Measure everything out and get ready for amazingness! Grab a saucepan and turn the stove to medium low to start heating it up!
2) Add your milk first. Since lattes are typically about 80% milk and 20% concentrated coffee, the milk will serve as your base.
3) Sprinkle the cinnamon into your pan.
4) Splash in some vanilla (the recipe calls for 1/2 teaspoon, but we always use the cap to measure out vanilla in this family!)
5) Add your super strong coffee to the mix in order to make it a coffee drink- since that is the point of this recipe, right?
6) Use your loaded spoonful of cookie butter to mix the whole thing together! The cookie butter will melt into the rest of the ingredients as they combine to make the yummiest smelling pan in this history of forever.
7) It sounds like a big claim, but just look! And smell! And wait until it's all mixed and warm!
8) Pour the deliciousness into a big mug and enjoy!
It tastes like a gingerbread latte and I would even go as far as to say that it tastes better than the version at Starbucks! If you love cookie butter (like the roommates I've converted!) and coffee, then this is the recipe for you! If you haven't tried cookie butter... well, what are you waiting for?!